Thursday, September 23, 2010

I am here!

I, we, have not fallen off the face of the Earth. Evelyn is doing very well and I have lots I want to share. Right now (the past few weeks) I have been having trouble staying focused and rather than set a bunch of expectation for myself, I'm only trying to do the things I must do. Scatterbrained has been among my top 5 words used to describe myself lately; along with things like forgetful, exhausted, and BLEH. This sweet baby has been cheering her mama up, as well as Daddy and other friends and family. I am certainly not isolated, but it's been difficult to find the energy to do all the little things and even some of the big things. I am extremely grateful for everyone who has listened and shown me mounds of understanding. It means so much to hear from other moms that they know what I'm going through because they went through it too. I am grateful for the non-judgment, especially. Our family's things are pretty much strewn about my parents' house and I am almost ALWAYS late to wherever I need to be, but I rarely feel judged for it (except for the occasional snarky comment from a usually well-meaning family member).

As soon as I can get my 6 rolls of film developed, there will be lots of baby love. As soon as I start feeling a bit more energetic and motivated, Muffin's Blog will have many more entries.



Much love

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Blog, Beautiful kids, Beautiful Life! :)

    ReplyDelete